Monday, March 9, 2015

Getting Ready for Black Friday

I always wanted to be a Black Friday shopper. I remember as a teen watching my siblings so my parents can go out midnight and come back early in the morning with most of the gifts. It sounded like fun and I wanted to be part of it until I discovered the internet.

Yes. I fell in love. I spend a few days searching and finding the best deals from product rates to free shipping. I like staying in the comfort of my bed and getting what I need and want without having to push and shove others. 

Some of my favorite places to shop online include Walmart and Target because they have everything for everyone.

My all time favorite place to shop for the past few years has been  Amazon.

I think the real reason I love them is because they have sales all week long. It is like waking up to Black Friday for a full week.

The list of sales is always chaining from toys and games for the kids to jewelry and tools for the adults. It is amazing what I can find and free shipping is so low, I do not have to worry.

Check out the toy section. I get to excited every time I pay a visit because they really have all the top sellers at amazing prices.



Before I do my shopping, I try to have a list of what I know everyone will want. I like getting both practical and fun gifts for the adults and toys and games for the kids. As you know we are really into playing and just having fun.

This year, I wanted to share some of our favorite toys and games with all of you. Starting on Monday and going all the way to Wednesday, I will be sharing lists of some of the best toys and games we have tested over the course of the year.

As my blog has seem some amazing products, narrowing it down will be difficult but I almost got it.

I cannot wait to get going. It is going to be really exciting.

See you all Monday.

What are some of your favorite toys?
for details click below

No comments:

Post a Comment